CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Iam new to this forum but not new to stock forums in general.I...

1. 6 Posts.
    Iam new to this forum but not new to stock forums in general.

I haven't looked at a stock forum for probably 10 years or more (Iam a pure chartist, with a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment)

and I see nothing has changed, you get one or two passionate posters, who run it very close to the wire and just post up any little thing fact or fiction, usally a mix of both.

I have a mate who has been ranting and raving about this stock, having all these contracts etc etc..

Is the price fixed/locked
    are the production costs fixed
    do they have appropriate insurance against loss of production/workers entitelments
    appropriate accounting for depreciation/replacment of machinery
    Currency exchange risks.....hedged, unhedged or a mix of both.

Coal .......its not the energy of the future, in fact seems to be pretty much on the nose on a global scale if you ask me.

What if the powerhouse of China and the western world slows down...........but Conti Coal have these contracts......thats nice, what if the price they "agree" to is less than the cost of production..........

God forbid what if the price of coal actually falls ..........and stays down.???

these are just late night ramblings, let alone the tough questions.

and Iam certain there will be plenty of answers to my questions as its all good fodder for the mill.

its a penny stock, it looks like a penny stock and it behaves like a penny stock.........treat it as such.
    Don't believe all the hype and don't think its going to solve all your money worries in the future.

There's a whole lot of gaps in the hype

So there it is my first post on hotcopper.

thanks
    SpinDr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.