CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

is this the most ramed up stock on the asx, page-91

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    A sensible point driven post from Mikayla, tu from me.

It goes to show that the recent argy bargy of a 2 sided debate is helping the CCC forum.

And I could not agree more (also with dott), Management need to and I believe do understand that the market will reward shareholders as milestones are acheived, but overlay current projects and set goals with a fog of more uncertainty by taking on more blue sky and what the market giveth the market taketh away.

So if the blue sky is worth it then mamagement had better have a very clear plan to divulge tu all stakeholders, how they will isolate any associated uncertainty from existing opportunity.

But i would ask this. If the Botswana opportunity is so great then why the need for additional exploration permits in uppacumbuctawest?

These guys (our management team) are not muppets. They understand the term "A Bridge too Far". So what is their plan. Start to let us in on the secret or watch the share price wallow.

If CCC had a tight capital structure it could probably withstand the the uncertainty, it might even prosper, But with it loose register it will be picked over by the traders until management shine a light on the way forward

I am reducing my sentiment

Viney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.