CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

is this the most ramed up stock on the asx, page-95

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am the CCC elite LOL! I got out at the last high...the very very high of that last high!:)

I had been in since end October and being new at the time allowed myself to be ramped/ramed/whatever into this stock, I make no excuses no-one twisted my arm it was free will all the way even if I was blinkered.

CCC was quite possibly the most valuable single experience trading that I have had since I started.

I am out now at a very minor profit quite possibly no better than what the money might have achieved in a savings account...nah better than that..can it get any worse:)

Anyway I still like CCC but I am less of a babe in the woods and now understand the couple of cents profit I was assured when silently reading every thread I could was really not ever going to happen before Christmas (but of coarse it could have!!!) and the 4 odd cents up I was going to be before March is also not going to happen (but it could!!!).

I now and being armed with all this relatively hard won experience I understand that it is all about entry and nothing but entry until finally at that future spot in time when the price will take certainly off and I believe it will....but fool me twice = shame on me.

Now watching with jaded eyes for a new entry that properly advantages me...anyone care to tip just how low they think stock will go before the next pump? even if on an ann.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.