OSL 25.0% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

Are we watching the beginnings of the next SRX here with...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Are we watching the beginnings of the next SRX here with Oncosil. Both in the medical devices for cancer treatment space with SRX leading the way but OSL following closely behind with as they predict 28,000 > 47,000 treatments for pancreatic cancer beginning in 24 months time as stated on pg 9 of the last OSL presentation.. Compare that to SRX with FY treatments of 7,300 treatments in liver cancer with sales of 100 million. With SRX sitting at a market cap of 716 million i believe OSL should be at least valued now at 10% minimum of SRX' market cap on potential alone. I believe this is already happening as the market is waking up to the potential here as shares have and are being swept up and we should see that valuation of around 70 mill market cap for OSL in the short term. SRX is set to also boom in 13 months as they go from last chance salvage therapy to front line in liver cancer treatment which should see their treatment numbers increase to 429,000. So this space will certainly heat up even more which bodes well for OSL.

OSL is lead by a strong board and not forgetting Neil Frazer's perfect 10 from 10 strike rate at FDA approvals. The approval process for medical
    devices though is not long and as costly as drug approvals which is one reason i was first interested here. I have had many drug companies go through expensive and lengthy drug FDA approval process's which is one reason many are put off in investing in the biotech space. Here though is an opportunity that i believe doesn't come around very often with the likes of OSL as SRX has done before it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.115K 867.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 22516014 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4967308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.