AIS 6.67% 21.0¢ aeris resources limited

A lot of commodity stocks are under valued and some for good...

1. 8,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    A lot of commodity stocks are under valued and some for good reason

Perhaps companies with expanding resources and being profitable in the commodity space they're in should be excluded from the undervalued with good reason category. Herd mentality, sentiment changes, fear (and greed), are far better reasons but these are not necessarily company specific issues - hence a disconnect.

The fear factor instilled by our fearless so called leaders with the absolutely unnecessary and draconian tyrannical measures towards the idiotbox herd mentality is certainly having negative repercussions in every state and territory adding another layer of uncertainty in markets. And as we all know, or should know, uncertainty is not a friend in a rather jittery market. Surprised at the uptake of an experimental substance with unproven long term data - but just proves a point - herd mentality is alive. If a layperson told you (particularly a pollie), that they think you need a brain surgery, I wonder how many would just go along with it and allow it. Me, myself and I - let's go. LOL

AIS is as far as I'm aware doing well for this coming Q. Copper and gold prices have fallen back but some hedging mitigates as does the exhange rate. Drilling, assaying will continue (fearless rule change regime notwithstanding) and in the absence of specific negative company news to the contrary one should expect a good quarterly result. But all the above in my humble free thinking opinion and as such DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $203.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $743.5K 3.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 799763 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 380563 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.