AIS 6.67% 21.0¢ aeris resources limited

Is this the one I should BUY, page-4

1. 3,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    @porpy7777
    My thoughts are as follows.
    Tritton: Alot of investment has been made in the last 2 quarters to derisk the mine and open up new mining areas so the AISC has been higher than average. This investment is ongoing and the AISC might not drop for 3 more quarters, but it will drop.
    Copper exploration is obviously ongoing and constellation has boosted the sp but it won't be mined for a couple of years at least so more value to be created (if not just less time discount).
    Cracow: still valued as a limited life project.
    Whilst most of us here are comfortable the mining will continue for 3+ years at least, the numbers reported show alot of risk to that.
    Recent drilling and conversion to resource has been underwhelming (some might say conservative).There are, though, many areas still to drill out with a high likelihood of extending life as well as regional targets which could be anything (speculative) as they are untested.
    Same as Tritton with AISC. Higher than average due to investment.
    I believe it is undervalued but I can also understand why. I think drill success at Cracow is the key to share price growth.
    I won't comment on M&A as I think anything André buys should be judged on its specific merits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $203.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $743.5K 3.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 799763 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 380563 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.