AUQ 6.67% 5.6¢ alara resources limited

Is this the problem?

1. RSD
    3,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    I think most of us are starting to see a problem with the lack of communication with shareholders and announcements to the ASX that aren't written in a way that really promotes us well - and that is a significant part of why our share price isn't performing.

Looking at the MD's bio I'm not seeing anything like an MBA or a B.Comm or anything like that, not any experience running an ASX listed company or even being on the board of one - and I'm left wondering if he understands the needs of shareholders as far as communication goes and whether he just thinks that if the company is making money producing copper then the share holders are fine with that - and doesn't appreciate that while shareholders view money in the bank favourably - what the shareholders are really interested in is share price performance - and the lack of and poor quality communication is hampering that.

At the moment it seems like our MD is the handbrake on the share price and is using the excuse of too busy to justify the lack of communication.
    Last edited by RSD: 10/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ $36.97K 641.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27167 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 32813 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.