APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Earnie,We all understand why you are not concerned about timely...

1. 491 Posts.
    Earnie,

We all understand why you are not concerned about timely releases and don't give two hoots about PR.

Just for once could you please consider the other not so fortunate long term holders and respond to this thread with a little, on subject, humility.

All that is being suggested is that APG take advantage of the position they are currently in and keep the market informed as to the progress of the plant.
    All too often APG shareholders have been left in a news vaccuum which is often attempted to be filled by your good self and others.

I personally don't want to see us going down the "news coming soon" path anymore and "I just spoke to the company" as I believe we are close enough for APG management to start behaving like any other listed company that has a great future and a great product.

They should let us know whether the cold start went ahead or was delayed and, if so, for what reason.
    If they are upbeat about final completion in July then they should say so.
    If discussions are continuing with other interested parties then again they should say so.

APG is close enough now (or are they?) to be able to turn a little attention to the shareholders and the market in general by releasing timely news.
    A regular stream of good news is all the "up beat" we need.

Anything else that's not officially released is just hear say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.