APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

as the thread says "is this the real apg"Well of course it is...

1. 491 Posts.
    as the thread says "is this the real apg"

Well of course it is and it's at exactly the price it deserves to be.
    How many more times must management be reminded that their PR releases suck and until they get their act together nothing will change for the shareholders.
    There was a glimmer of hope on the horizon with the last shareholder update with nice new glossies and some upbeat text.
    But what since?? - nothing

--------------------
    Austpac is pleased to report that the construction of Stage 1 of the 3,000 tpa ERMS SR synrutile Demonstration Plant at Newcastle, NSW, has progressed very well and is on budget and on schedule to commence cold commissioning in the first week of February, 2008.
    --------------------

Last I checked we are past the first week in Feb and absolute silence from management.
    I know the APG die hards will come back and say they would prefer management to be heads down and "A's" up working on the plant but that does not keep the market informed hence the slide in the SP.

Some junior oilers give weekly updates on their projects and at this crucial stage of the game I would have thought that APG could have at least found the time to put a few words of encouragement on paper.

as the thread says "is this the real apg" - Yes it is

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.