CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

First of all apologies for the vagueness of this post...but i...

1. 787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    First of all apologies for the vagueness of this post...but i figure if any of this rings a bell then you will be able to tell me straight away, same if none of it makes sense to any of you!

I got a mate that got a "hot tip" about cmy. He asked me to check it out as he's not really into this kind of thing...well after reading the first page I got the impression this was just one of those companies that existed for the sole purpose of paying the directors etc. their wages and so I told him it looked dodgy as hell and stay away.

But after telling him this he comes back to me again after having talked to his mate who gave him the hot tip and started drawing me maps about how cmy has a lithium tenament next to some other company which starts with an M (he says MSN but that doesn't appear to be right) , all the infrastructure from that mine like roads etc is all there and ready to be used and how that company had a ceo or director who took it from a few cents and now it's like a $1 and that ceo or director has moved across to cmy and has put a million dollars of his own money into this. This guy was also apparently Kerry Stokes right hand man at one stage or something?! Sorry if you're head is spinning but I've gone pages and pages back and i can't see any announcements in regards to these things , but this would surely ring a bell to you guys if any of this is true. Has anyone involved with the running of this company put money into it? I can't see it from the announcements and there doesn't seem to be any chatter about it. Any of this sound familiar???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.