GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hey NovacI dont rule out a pull back to 700USD consistent with a...

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Hey Novac

I dont rule out a pull back to 700USD consistent with a AUD/USD price of say 75 cents which would put 870 AUD gold in range, if this were to happen coincidental with GFC2 (which I expect to be 50% deeper than GFC1, this kind of pullback is well known in gold bulls, the 79 bull had massive volatility. So gold equities could see a 50-75% from current prices

Most folks here get the term "wall of worry" all mixed up, the wall of worry time is about to begin, the wall of worry is near non existent currently, most fully invested folk will be at vomit stage when the above unfolds, thats the wall of worry, when youve lost 70% of your money and its still falling, when we get there we can then chat about the resolve of the buy and hold crew here, we can say things like "gold bulls always climb a wall of worry is anyone worried yet?", one bird fluffy bird will be cross eyed featherless hanging off the perch by then.

folks thats the time to buy in a gold bull, when everyone has a bucket beside them and cant take it anymore.

Have a look at the volatility if it repeats 1979-80

Photobucket

Photobucket

So there you are with your bucket, youve lost 70%, you holding on for the bounce, how you going to feel?

All AD is eloquently suggesting is that there are a whole host of warning signs and risks, if you investment strategy is based on dogma and ideology then by all means white knuckle this through to the end, you might be right :) , alternatively you may see it different technically or fundamentally , alternatively you might want to take some money off the table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.