GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

is this the smart money moving early?, page-66

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    most fully invested folk will be at vomit stage when the above unfolds, thats the wall of worry, when youve lost 70% of your money and its still falling, when we get there we can then chat about the resolve of the buy and hold crew here

I've been fully invested since August/September and my portfolio is up 90% over this time, so even if we did see a 50% correction in gold stocks (which I find unlikely), then I would just be back to around the capital I started with, probably a bit lower given that I am mainly tied up with riskier juniors.

ctindale - You suggest this will happen in the next 6 months. What if it doesn't? Will you then turn bullish on Gold/Gold Equities if we haven't seen your scenario by June 2010? I feel that in 6 months time it's likely you who will be feeling sick, feeling sick that you've missed the first half of a huge move upwards in Gold in all currencies and the related equities. But we'll see. I hope you stick around unlike TONY999 who bailed when he'd made a number of wrong calls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.