GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

most fully invested folk will be at vomit stage when the above...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    most fully invested folk will be at vomit stage when the above unfolds, thats the wall of worry, when youve lost 70% of your money and its still falling, when we get there we can then chat about the resolve of the buy and hold crew here

I've been fully invested since August/September and my portfolio is up 90% over this time, so even if we did see a 50% correction in gold stocks (which I find unlikely), then I would just be back to around the capital I started with, probably a bit lower given that I am mainly tied up with riskier juniors.

ctindale - You suggest this will happen in the next 6 months. What if it doesn't? Will you then turn bullish on Gold/Gold Equities if we haven't seen your scenario by June 2010? I feel that in 6 months time it's likely you who will be feeling sick, feeling sick that you've missed the first half of a huge move upwards in Gold in all currencies and the related equities. But we'll see. I hope you stick around unlike TONY999 who bailed when he'd made a number of wrong calls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.