GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

is this the smart money moving early?, page-67

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Hobo

unlike other folk I dont get married to positions nor do I tie my ego up in needing to be right, Ive got a lot of years of good calls behind me and a few bad ones, I called the GFC 1 and called the pull back of gold, even nominating 680-700 in a competition thread here , also won a 50 bet on the ANZ thread that at 23.80 that it would fall to 15 inside 6 months

On the other side I totally missed the strength of this rally getting out about half way through to sit on the side lines, and look like losing a bet on the ANZ thread when it was at 12.80 that it would fall below 10 (haven't technically lost that bet till 31/12/09) but its not looking hopeful.

Essentially your right we measure ourselves by personal returns, thats the game we really play, and yes I will be here unashamed if I am wrong, happy to take the heat if things unfold differently to I expect

I will change my mind if we get substantial further erosion in USD, usd gold over say 1050 with confirmation in other currencies and most importantly a silver confirmation

Im happoy to change my mind as things occur thats trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.