AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

I think we should all relax about the shareprice. As KC will...

1. 2,006 Posts.
    I think we should all relax about the shareprice.

As KC will tell you the cream always rises to the top and so will POH. Besides the market was down 85pts today and we nonetheless managed a small gain.

Here's a good read on combining T/A & F/A from the CCC forum from someone who knows his stuff - funkymonk.

Its not just CCC that is manipulated, all stocks are manipulated in a way, whether this be by strategically placed sell or buy orders or bot tradeing.

If it goes against where holders want the stock to go then it is manipulation in many peoples eyes. It is mainly when they are manipulated downwards they get a lot more attention, no-one complains when its done to the upside and this occurs regularly when the smart money deliberately mark stocks up in order to get the ordinary person to get euphoric and jump onboard. They are the ones who get the ball rolling to the upside, by creating a fear of missing out.

Conversely on the way down a climate of fear of loss pervades and it doesn't take much to sell the price down and panic holders. This is just how the market works and you have to be able to learn to see what is going on. Forget your fundamentals in the short term because if someone wants the price down to a certain level to shake out weak holders and accumulate at a certain level then they will do it regardless of the news.

How many times have we seen good news followed by a short run upward and then in comes the selling to cap the price and euphoria once again turns to panic and down it goes. I've also seen woeful reports with a dip in price followed by massive rises. Smart money buys at the bottom and sells at the top, sounds sooo simple but 95% of investors do the opposite and that is achieved by sucking them in to buying on good news and selling on bad.

Forget the news, learn to read the chart and see where the money is flowing, get onboard when the volume shows money flowing in at the bottom and on the dips and get out when the volume is coming in at the top and the rallies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $240 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 43820232 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 43900696 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.