IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

re: reply to tastarga Just did lunch at this Turkish place on...

1. 934 Posts.
    re: reply to tastarga Just did lunch at this Turkish place on King st....definately carnivores palace.

I get the feeling that he does not too much but.... what he does do.... is definately enough to earn more than a crust....more like the whole loaf??

As for answering my questions.... I think he knows enough about this company to be Chris Cairns himself.... actually he knows enough about every resource stock listed on the ASX now and for the past 20 years....I dont think he works for the govt....maybe a resources analyst or fund manager....but i m thinking more along the lines of consultant??

It's like an encyclopedia....ask your question...and you get an indepth response....hate to say it....but sometimes I feel like I need a dictionary to make sense of it.

Anyways, Tas....So you think Borthana has a slim chance of coming good for more gold and copper....not so much for uranium??
    If they did find Uranium the SP would catapult and make my trading account look half decent.

Cheers
    Ripped

P.S. bought another 240k today...all this talk has got me a little over excited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.