GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

ric 3224,I have a question, if say US is printing $$ more, how...

1. 243 Posts.
    ric 3224,

I have a question, if say US is printing $$ more, how would it relate to countries which do not turn on their printing press?

Thats the reason why the emerging countries now call for international currency rather than the US $.

Mate , I think you answered your own question, and got it right.

gdb , mentioned;

Historical debt , Military debt , Bail-out debt ( tax payers obligation ), and QE , also future liabilities = you got it , more DEBT. ( there is no intention to pay it all back ).

I think that the USD is toast. This is a manufactured destruction of a countries currency , and by extension the reserve currency of the world.

Problem = US collapse , Solution = new currency issued by a governing body ( not attached to any specific country )

So, what I am eager to see is what will happen to the POG when the member nations of the UN veto the USD as reserve currency and usher in a new global ( tri-polar ? ) currency.

I am of the opinion , it`s not if, but when !

In this transitionary phase I hope my bullion stash preserves my wealth, and can be traded ( with a profit ) into the new currency of choice.

Cheers.

May the suppression end

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.