TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Is this the start of TMZ third primary upwave

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    First went from 1.0 to 8.0

Feels like the second has completed with abc from 8.0 to 2.6

We seem to be finally reversing up in line with Tin and Gold prices, with next minor pivotal point abt 4.3. 

On basic technos third primary should have as minimum target the x8 of the first to around 21-22 being arount the IPO price.

Such fundamentally coincides with the 22 million bucks cash due from the Canadians if they exercise their option to increase equity in the Tin project only.   I think that decision is due by end this year. 

The Canadians still have anither 1.5 million bucks to contribute to fulfil first earn-in at Bygoo Tin.  Their cash so far has paid for our successful work at Bygoo to date and the rest due should be enough to fund our maiden JORC resource in coming months. 

Harry Smith gold project nearby is also coming up with timely exciting results and is 100 pct ours. Finally hot on the trail of them ounces to the tonne stringers the old timers used to mine but more importantly,  with a nice envelope of size to indicate open pit possibilities in the shallows.  Small Private placements should continue to progress this independently and in parallel with the Tin 30kms away. 

With 113 mill share cap and the advanced stage of the work toward maiden JORC at Bygoo Tin,   I wouldnt mind at all if the Canadians couldnt contribute any more and the Tin projects reverted back 100 pct to us. especially now that a private plant is being built to process the Ardlethan Tin tailings inside but excised from our Bygoo Tin leases.  Our Tin is high grade,  shallow,  easy met and probable toll milling availability next door could provide early cashflow as an interim to later project funding for our own.  

Have a feeling this might well be the year for recognition and revaluation on two adjacent project fronts as the fundamental and technical stars align for Tin and Gold and our company direction. 

TMZ has to be my top pick for the multiples upside potential as work continues to steadily achieve. We apoear to be sitting on a win win mid term all things considered, and given the quality of the Bridge steering this ship. 

Happy to continue quietly accumulating with patience and great expectation. 

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.