AI1 16.0% 2.1¢ adisyn ltd

I strongly disagree. From what you're saying it sounds like the...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I strongly disagree. From what you're saying it sounds like the opposite will happen?

A)I'm not sure why borders opening will help a data centre company?
    B)"Eventually there will be less and less sellers who cant wait" - exactly, so they'll just dump their holdings and drive the price down would it not?

What you seem to be saying ONLY is applicable if DC2 somehow manage to massively increase revenue and decrease overheads. There needs to be something that drives the upswing, not just a lack of sellers below 30c. Which judging by their track record is unlikely to happen, the only thing increasing is the money in their pockets as we slowly tick towards the next cap raise.

I struggle to see why anyone would look at the fundamentals of this business, its history, managements performance and share price trend and see it as a bargain. The ONLY thing that will turn this around is a solid next 4C, which I gave up on waiting for, and I'm certainly glad I did.

The way I see it, the only reason the price is still above 10c is because of holders like you who are massively in the red but are determined to get their money back by holding. Which is totally fine, I'm certainly not giving advice, all I am saying is be careful. There needs to be a reason that new buyers are attracted as well as a lack of sellers. The number of sellers is irrelevant if nobody wants to buy in.

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.004(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $10.62K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59047 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 144696 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AI1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.