AI1 5.00% 2.1¢ adisyn ltd

Is this the turnaround for DC2?, page-26

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Data Centres are going to be increasingly in demand as the new working model requires more remote work
    True, but
    • It doesnt mean people need to use DC2's services when the likes of Equinix and NextDC are already there and their economies of scale offer more attractive pricing. Or at the mid scale there are Vocus and Cyxtera (NASDAQ listed). DC2 is basically at the bottom end of the available options.
    • 2020 and 2021 were big & changing years for the DC sector due to COVID. And DC2 revenue actually went down year on year. It further reinforces my 1st point.

There will always be a buyer.
    Sure, let's hope there's one before the company goes into administration. DC2 made close to $2m in loss during the first half. Costs outgrew revenue. They had $1.3m in cash as at Dec 31. What is that telling you?

I admire your optimism but I suggest you have a look at DXN, another business in the Data Centre sector like DC2. Every time there is a positive annoucement, it creates a liquidity event for people to sell out. DXN is a good case study for a company in a fast growing industry but failed due to mismanagement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $5.33K 260K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 680619 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 5558 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AI1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.