AI1 0.00% 2.1¢ adisyn ltd

Ok, so as it currently stands:(1) We have now touched single...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Ok, so as it currently stands:
    (1) We have now touched single digit share prices for the first time
    (2) The Uptime Institute's Tier 3 certifications is not yet in.

So what happening? Let me tell you.

I called up DCTwo a few minutes ago and spoke to John Pavey (Business development team). What he told me gave me cause to relax and appreciate the situation we are in. I explained to John about how un-informed the market was in relation to the Tier 3 certification and that forums in general, were rife with speculation regarding the future of the certification and by extension, the company.

He was good enough to explain the situation to me and it seems to make sense now. Essentially, all the work for the Tier 3 certification was completed some time back and is more than ready for the Uptime team's inspection. Uptime is headquartered in USA (New York) and the closest branch is located in Singapore. Due to COVID and it's associated risks, the Singapore team have not been able to travel across to WA to carry out the site inspection in order to award the Tier 3 certification. There are discussions happening around finallising future time lines for when the Singapore team can fly down, but that is ongoing due to the uncertain nature of the COVID beast. That's basically it.

I explained to John that while I can see this being a reasonable obstacle (albeit a temporary one), the market nevertheless needs to be informed.
    There is no point in DCTwo coping the blame for something that is clearly out of their control. The Singapore team is out of their control unfortunately.

Let's take heart in the fact that the work has been completed and ready, and apart from the actual site inspection, lots of otherwork is being carried out to test systems, market the new range of products and increase awareness.

I've requested John to push this message up the chain, and get an annoucement out as soon as possible.

All I can say for myself, is hold on tight, its a bumpy ride, but it IS GOING TO GET BETTER. I for one, am NOT selling my shares cheap. On the contrary, I will top up small amounts at these ridicoulous prices.

DYOR, Not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.887M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16280 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 5558 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AI1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.