CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Nice find there hotlegs, I am not to happy with:"Banking sources...

1. 150 Posts.
    Nice find there hotlegs, I am not to happy with:

"Banking sources said if CNP were placed in administration the impact on listed sister trust Centro Retail Group (CER) and the Centro-managed unlisted property syndicates would be unclear"

I have always believed in the idea of 'better to stay with the devil you know then the devil you dont' theory. In this end, I sincerely hope that CNP holds itself together at least until CER separate from them as new owners and managers of CNP will result in a delay in the break up and millions of dollars wasted on the separation that has been spent so far (potentially that is).

Nursery: I totally agree, fundamentals have not changed, well; they have but only for the better (never as fast as we all may hope but it does seem to be happening). I totally believe that CER is great value for some one who wants to invest (rather then trade). However as the article Hotlegs just posted, it shows that CNP are still really struggling, and until CER have a separate board and preferably dont have CNP holding more then 50%, things still are going to take time.

Lets hope all goes well tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.