CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

is this the turning point, page-8

1. 432 Posts.
    Hi All,

I have scanned the press tonight looking for a follow up from the article last week on the key meeting in New York.

Nothing from the company today via an ann and would have thought if it was news worthy last week that Turi Condon from the Australian would have been following up on the results of the meeting!!
    I still fail to undertsand why the large banks who have an interest in CNP/CER get to be involved in the day today discussion on the companies future yet retail investors are given bugger all info. Yes the own a lot of stock but so do we just smaller amounts but disclosure is disclosure you can't tell me CBA has a chinese wall up.

On a postive the Aussie $$ is back up tonight and looks good to test a new high in the next few days which should finally close out he last of the Hedges soon.
    The next quarterly with updated NTA should be interesting.

Another postive of late has been the former DDT now EDT being able to refinace & rollover debt on new terms and given just about all there properties seem to be in the USA as retail malls like CER I take that as a postive for CER as well.

I will send an E-Mail to Turi Condon at the Australian and ask for a follow up to the CNP/CER article last week might be the only way we can get news from the company.
    Volumes and price on CER seems to be headingthe right direction and the chart is in an early stage of looking like a buy whilst CNP still seems to be in the dog house.

Cheers
    Hotlegs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.