KGL 0.00% 9.5¢ kgl resources limited

is this the week, page-44

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Thanks Olly for the great post!

I was not aware that KGL has a Kyrgyzstan website! Having followed your link I have found it to be very informative about the Andash Project, with much information that I have not been able to access elsewhere. So much appreciated.

As a shareholder in KGL I am very interested in everything that the company does, right down to putting anti-freeze into the mothballed machinery, whilst a decision to mine is sorted out. "prior to placing in storage: engines checked and antifreeze added, batteries removed from haul trucks, loaders, haulers, special trucks (fuel dispenser, water sprinklers), and drill rigs with dust extraction, graders and others."

I am sure that others may not know about the website and would be interested in the News items posted there. The link is below.

As reported on the website a range of experts have found no environmental grounds for mining to be banned.

Currently there is a strong expectation that the Kyrgyz govt. will vote for the go ahead of Andash, and when you read on the website about the benefits for the country and the locals, they'd be considered foolish if they didn't approve it.

And the sooner that the mining is approved the better!

http://www.andashmining.kg/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.3¢ $4.369K 46.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 977 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 5801 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.