PEX 8.33% 11.0¢ peel mining limited

Hi Newbie,From discussions with management, they are not the...

1. 275 Posts.
    Hi Newbie,

From discussions with management, they are not the type of company to create hype just to let the SP run wild, like many other companies of recent have been doing.

They definitely work more on the conservative end of the spectrum. But if we look at the progressive nature of the announcements, it is obviously leading to something big, you just don't want to miss out, when the announcement we are all waiting for is released!

Anyways, just to give shareholders some closure, Management mentioned that they are releasing assay results for hole 6 start of next week, presumably Monday, so IMO get in today people hahaha

I also got the feeling from Management the delay in the announcement has not been due to obtaining the assay results from the lab, but sounds like some big news with relations to the subsequent progress of hole 7, so i'm expecting alot more to be revealed in this next announcement. Plus as we have seen in the past, PEX seem to release bulk announcements, taen release an announcement surrounding 1 hole.

I couldn't get anything out of Management (very strange, usually they would provide info in detail, sounds like something very price sensitive), but it sounds like hold on to your seat type of stuff. Has anyone else been in contact with PEX Management and can provide further details?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $63.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $5.635K 50.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20735 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 147701 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.