CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Sounds good to launch a class action suit against Cresso, but...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Sounds good to launch a class action suit against Cresso, but Everblu and other large cap investors will get their monies first as Cresso will be forced into Bankruptcy and maybe re-organization protection ( If Australia has this in bankruptcy Act ).

This will leave smaller investors to literally fight to get anything that might me left.

I believe that since the stock price is going to go lower, the value of the company compared to the value of the LARGE INVESTOR
    such as Everblu will take the reigns of the company and guess what? your ass is grass and so is mine and you can scream and shout all you want as they are off with the prize and that is it.

You say prize? Well they get a grow op called Mernova that they can sell off and then there is the intellectual property.

You say well that is not much.

Well it is enough for them to get their money back with a FECKIN PROFIT where you got SWEET F**K ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And further more, what is it with you people out there propping up these pricks at Cresso? And this miserable stock price?

Go to your Doctor and have him set up a Lobotomy Surgery for you.

I am totally disgusted with scoundrels in these companies and the type of people who run Cresso & Everblu or whatever they call it. (I can just hear it now)

Thanks again all.

Stay sane and don't listen to these SNAKES!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.