HTW heartware limited

yeah, just reread the shareholder update from December. They are...

1. 262 Posts.
    yeah, just reread the shareholder update from December.
    They are focussing on the US which is good I guess, because that's where the dollars are eventually, plus they get reimbursed in the trial anyway. Pity they don't seem to have enough manpower to get the CE mark going at the same time, but then again VCR doesn't seem to have made too many sales in Europe, so maybe that's not a priority.
    I guess the question that needs to be asked is if there is going to be the huge market for these devices that everyone thinks/thought there will/would be. Congestive heart failure is not going to go away, that's for sure. You'd have to think that with the ease of implantation of this device, and performance so far, plus connections in US that they will do well. It's going to take a while before stem cells get anywhere, look at MSB SP, not looking too great. Maybe there will be a market for both, and who knows, even in combination? That's just speculation though I suppose.

I'm happy to hold and wait, thinking about adding, but doesn't seem to be any rush for them at the moment. Plus will they have another diluting capital raising sometime this year?

That's just my opinion though. Could well be wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.