GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

is this time to short gold?, page-59

1. 10,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    this is not 1980, your kidding yourself if you think this and you dont understand the financial system at all.

In 1980 the US had very little debt, so they could raise interest rates, that killed gold.

The only thing that will gold gold again is if interest rates in the USA which at .25% go up to about 3% at least.

This will never happen as the uS is $14.5Trillion in debt, if bernanke raises rates even .25% that will increase the Debt burden on the US govt even more, so the debt will continue to grow and grow, it CANT grow forever, eventually the whole system will collapse.

i know its hard to believe, but every currency system backed by nothing like the US has been since 1971 when the gold standard ended, always crashes, ALWAYS, not just in 3rd world countries, the law of economics apply even to great powers like the USA.

sure gold might slip back to $1400 thanks to traders etc... but the upside is $10,000+ when the EU collapses and the fires really start in the USA.

but you guys do what you want, short gold at $1900 at your perel. its no where near its 1980 high of 850 adjusted for inflation which would be about US$2300 in todays dollars.

i dont even know why i bother education people, only the smart ones who actually understand gold should survive this upcoming financial armagedon, and that what it will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.