IMM 2.50% 39.0¢ immutep limited

The NASDAQ will be trading Prima Biomed shares (aka PBMD) during...

1. 375 Posts.

The NASDAQ will be trading Prima Biomed shares (aka PBMD) during July 2011 (no later IMO). There will be a significant buy-up of ASX:PRR shares in the 7-10 days leading up to that. As a result, I believe the register on ASX will tighten - and way more than to compensate for the added shares to be issued from the CR. We will see a price rise (naturally) as a result on ASX in that run up (and I believe in the ST beyond). What happens to the price on Nasdaq is anyone's guess, but never forget that any volatility that may emerge is not only to be expected, but what's important is that the medium/long term will be less volatile and more certain in that it will be a "general" uptrend that we'll see. I personally believe (not just wishful thinking) that in the next 4-7 months it will be near to the holy $1 mark.

I'm gob smacked (or smacked in the gob) at the pace of developments with Prima. I'm so glad the CR is (almost) behind us. I'm so glad that Dubai came out from nowhere unexpectedly as it did. I'm so glad that Greg mailed MR and got a COOL response, I'm so glad that the list of cancer type sufferers being invited by the Dubai clinic complex is so wide ... I am just happy that revenue will come in - soon - SOON - V E R Y S O O N - and more revenue will be due based on the range of cancers that will genuinely be treated by CVAC.

It's bloody late where I am ... good night and sleep (very) well!

PS: vendor, whilst I'm not completely sorry for having a go at you earlier, I'm sorry for how I had a go at you. The sh!t hit the fan n my head and I reacted, but things should be done properly here on HC! (right Tweets?)

Not trying to be antagonistic (I'm sure that's understood) ... have a great week all !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $559.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $809.2K 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 80708 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 228116 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.