TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

kwaidan1, thanks for your offensive remark:"Why keep rehashing...

1. 328 Posts.
    kwaidan1, thanks for your offensive remark:

"Why keep rehashing the same old arguments (and "articles/reports"). If you don't believe the Co's recent statement then for god sake sell.

(Or at the very least stop trying to coerce others into selling under the weight of your negative "interpretations" for your own gain.

The best thing about the approval actually getting here will be the disappearance once and for all of all the nervous nellies and manipulators."

1. You may find that the "same old argument" continues to get new information (like the Economist story) adding weight to it. I'll keep bringing it up for the sake of those who aren't blinded by this stock.

2. Decisions to Hold, Buy or Sell are based on the weight of all the evidence. I am happy to recognise a potential negative but, as I have done with ACL, on balance continue to hold. I will keep monitoring the downside though, and if I need to I bet that I'll get my sell in before you have even taken the sunnies off;-)

3. I am not coercing anyone. Offensive remark.

4. Nervous nellie - fair enough. I'm always nervous when I have a lot of hard earned sitting on a stock. Nervousness is a good.

5. Market manipulator! How! When! That just about rates as a flame, in my book. Another offensive and insulting remark.

I stay invested because I believe approval will eventually happen. That doesn't prevent me from offering, in good faith, an explanation for the 3 month delay since the final plant inspection. Fly agaric quite legitimately asked the question.

I have always included my reasoning and references with my remarks on the DRY's fatalities. If you don't like it, kwaidan1, just ignore it. Don't be "manipulated". Don't be "coerced".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.