AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

is this worth twenty dollars, page-4

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I changed my mind back in June because I was in receipt of confidential info. That info is no longer valid. Having said that I'm now back in at an average around the high fives - over a buck fifty less than where I sold.
    There will always be dips. Have to be quick and watch very very closely to take advantage. This stock is soooo manipulated intraday its scary! Its crazy when half a dozen bids at varying prices mysteriously hit the buy queue at the exact same time as if by magic! And then later they all simultaneously disappear. I do not believe its one large trader.
    My guess is due to the relatively light volume today the major players missed todays move or definitely did not pick up enough stock. I suspect they will try to engineer a lower price to get set. Quite frankly they do not want the likes of me or you (unless you work on a trading desk) to be buying at these levels. (Of course the MFs will be only too delighted for you to buy when they are selling in double digits!)
    I will be praying tonight to the trading Gods for the Yanks to cop it in the neck so this gets sold off back to six bucks. I'll be there with my buy orders waiting to pounce.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.