QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Hi neilcads,i know where you are coming from mate but i don't...

1. 1,570 Posts.
    Hi neilcads,i know where you are coming from mate but i don't think that HR doesn't care about QMN the company,the shareholder i'm not so sure though.I have spoken to him a lot and he is very old school and really needs to get more people around him so he can concentrate on what he does best,mergers and acquisitions.

Being old school means he doesn't really utilize the media to his advantage and realize the importance of timing his announcements.As you say and i have said in previous posts he needs a good PR company.

Hop i don't know why he was in Perth but hazarding a guess maybe to do with White Range.Receivers Ernst Young are based in Perth.

Guys QMN is not just a hobby with HR,it's a passion he has been working hard since December.I believe he has been so busy with the JVs and acquisitions that he has taken his eye of the ball,the ball being the share price and how to sustain it.

The announcement portfolio will be busting at the seems soon and that jax is why we are saying the announcements will be any day soon.You dont have to be Einstein to work that out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.