LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

is today the day?, page-123

1. 5,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Wow. After catching up on the weekends reading I am left a little perplexed.
    Diamonds at lulo under 10m of overburden but 10,000 garampeiro's managed to find all the diamonds present without the use of heavy machinery. Looks like we should all pack up and go home.

Three confirmed diamondiferous kimberlite pipes but none have been confirmed economic..... Awesome. Perhaps this will be confirmed as more work is done on the kimberlite pipes. Just the stage we are at punters.

With an alluvial ML being awaited the numbers have already been crunched and the whole show is a waste of time. A company that is still in exploration ONLY phase has not produced the satisfactory carrots per tonne. But I am thinking hmmmm exploration.... Maybe they sampled some areas looking for diamonds that did not contain them..... Is that part of exploration?

and the kicker... LOM have found nice rare type 11a and pink diamonds. Not just one or two but quite a few. Exploration = tick, let's apply for a mining licence. Now while we're putting product through the enhanced rate DMS (recently upgraded) let's see if we can find the source of these beauties.

LOM BOD logic appears sound to me but I am questioning my investment daily with the negative posts on here. It appears that these negative posts are becoming more extreme, fervent and frequent. A sure sign of impending doom? Upon questioning my investment, the answer I keep getting from FA and TA atm is Hold.

but my investment is all green because I bought when the same lot ramped their doom and gloom last time. Thank you for helping me question my investments and your motives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.