LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

is today the day?, page-4

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Looking back through announcements to 5th March the only mention of granting of a license refers to "in the short term". I did think Miles had mentioned at some stage that he didn't expect to receive this before December? May be wrong on that one, but I did have Dec in the back of my mind as the outside timing for this. The issue is, if we don't see the announcement until then, with little or no news of significance between now and then, we are going to see a slow bleeding of the sp. It has held up till now better than I had expected, and this decline is really not a reflection of the potential of LOM, but simply the slow decline as a result of what is perceived by the broader market as a lack of progress. We have seen it on the LOM threads, as little or no news allows the naysayers an upper hand and the true LOMmers have little ammunition to counteract these arguments apart from falling back on the strengths of the project (which is, I believe, the correct strategy to take). A wise man once said, "it is your time in the market, rather than your timing in the market". I personally don't expect any news of significant finds until we receive the ML, and then, yes, agree with others, a cascade of ann's that will provide a strong foundation for future sp growth. But where will the sp be when we receive these, and are we just going to be building from a low base (low 30's or less?) just to build back up to around 50c? That is my concern, and I am not downramping, as I am an LT holder and believe in LOM, but the lack of news that signals strong forward steps are concerning. Anyway, my 2 cents worth and I wish all good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.