LOM 12.5% 4.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

is today the day?, page-51

1. 1,403 Posts.
    Aries,
    A reasonable post,everyone is entitled to an opinion,we are going to have conflicting views on our beliefs on what Lucapa has to offer shareholders and investors.The quality of the product Aries,is something that has been attractive for me to invest in ,Type11's are very rare,and only a small percentage of diamond companies in the world have the ability to discover and deliver this type of product.
    The granting of the mining licence is a pivotal point for the company and secures ,Possibly a 35 year right to mine in Angola and share in the profits that could be generated with such a project.
    There is always risk in any project you may invest in ,i think many have invested in companies which they thought would be a success only to lose ,thats the stock market ,and anyone who's not prepared to lose ,should not be here IMO.
    Then theres the reward,
    if Lucapa demonstrates that even one of there four (so far) diamondiferous kimberlites is a commercial kimberlite ,the value of Lucapa shares will be substantially higher than where they are at today.
    With a kimberlite,its structure is pretty much like a champaine glass,Lucapa has literally scratched the surface Aries,i think everyone needs to understand that this is not an overnight exercise,commercial kimberlites take time to prove up ,hence why the rewards are so great.
    IMO what Lucapa has achieved ,to this date ,has been nothing short of amazing,i am invested ,not for now,but for what Lucapa will ultimately offer investors in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.005(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $21.57K 501.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 175890 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 259143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.