WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I cant see it being possible. i guess it depends on the...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I cant see it being possible. i guess it depends on the definition of "nearly" that choco used.

We cant seal the plant JV's or offtakes until approved by SH's and that may well be a fait accompli but it still needs to go through the process. So no firm agreements for offtake can be made with a company that does not officially own the supply and processing facility.
    What i feel is that the ASX challenges have put us potentially at risk and thus in harms way for SH's but i feel with good management this has been entirely mitigated.

There are some smart people behind the scenes here in my opinion. The backers of this whole strategy and inc JB, are to be admired for their global thinking faced with the challenges that faced them. Out of all JB's interests, i feel this one is his premium "product". I don't see AG jumping onto any others yet and their DD has many parameters for them to take on a contract.
    Last edited by kcheers: fixed a awesome typo that would have had you rolling in laughter! 27/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.