WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Whilst im quite surprised to see what choco puts here thats not...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Whilst im quite surprised to see what choco puts here thats not public knowledge, he is not to diferent from my thoughts. I do see the share price reflecting what he says or even greater, and dont rule out 30 cents by mid next year. I dont agree on there being a requirement to have a Consolidation but im sure there would have talks on this and it being a possible requirement to do a consolidation. THIS WOULD BE exPECTED AT AROUND 20 cents. Caps unintentional. This is where many new listings commence.
    However there are exemptions for tb0is and its been covered some time ago here. I believe we will be close to 20 cents soon enough, but i dont rule out a consolidation after this with further major announcements when in production and tbis could be activity that doubles our capacity or more. Such as a new site JV or acquisition. I dont see a TO as being on the cards for a long while and this will do well as the locals support JB very well and would want him to be holding the reins into the future.
    This whole strategy has no equal or comparison and to be concerned over industrail sabotage etc maybe a waste of energy, but we have seen this possibly occur in other examples.
    Its interesting to have airguide on board and note that whilst this has ticked their boxes, the other interests of JB's hasnt, yet. Im sure this is his major focus, but not saying he is giving less than required to his other strategies. But he would be held to account by AG one would think.

I certainly dont see a consolidation as something they would be eager to do, and its easier to go to 24 c than from 24 to 2.40. They know that and wouod have the SH best interests.
    Why even consolidate? Its very unlikely to need a cap raise in the future. But taking it down to 300,000 would be a unnecessay action. Aimho
    Last edited by kcheers: 28/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.