SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

I have a dream, or at least ....... last night I had a dream,...

1. 5,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3752
    I have a dream, or at least ....... last night I had a dream, and I woke up with some thoughts bubbling around in the old eagle's grey matter for most of the day. Yes, Gwaihir was a fictional eagle from middle earth.

These thoughts evolved into a premonition, and after doing some more research and talking with a few people, though most them were under the weather by then, on a hot Perth Friday afternoon - c'est la vie.

I think Senex will get a superior offer from another bidder, because at this market cap, it's just too tasty a morsel for some others to ignore.

In fishing parlance, I get the sense that there may have been a couple of other nibbles, but I'm not party to any real information, nor is my broker, but he has a sense, though mind you, the bugger has been wrong a dozen times in the past, so his form is not invincible.

I wonder what tonight's dream will throw up, because I'm having a different wine tonight, it's warm here in the West, so a cool sauvignon blanc has displaced the tempranillo, and each provokes the imagination in differing ways.

Isn't this potential takeover stuff good fun?

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.