TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Is Ton Lining up all of its duck’s??, page-8

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1750
    “Will these guys earlyrise, ozpolarbear, pauldola, tobyjack cover your losses? Did any of them go negative on the company when the floor prices which can be lowered were announced the day after the XYGG announcment? I remember when the upto 6 month delay in finance was announced. I actually read here from some posters it was a good thing. Really??? You have dropped from 32 cents when that came out. The longer the delay the lower the price goes.
    They may be quality posters but what happens if it is not a quality stock which the sp is proving” -
    @wazbee

Hi Wazbee,

Please comment on the stock and not on what the posters did or did not do according to you.
    I think you are trying to bait us into replying so that we get modded, as you have done a couple of times in the past.

I’ve addressed all issues to the best of my ability and all answers can be found here. So I won’t be addressing each part again and again
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/triton-year-end-overview.2542657/?post_id=15539086

My sentiment has been “none” since quite some time since I’m making it very clear that it is up to each person to decide whether to buy and sell, based on their own research.

My comments are not financial advice and I’m happy to share my research with fellow like minded long term oriented investors, but it is not all inclusive, all conclusive, etc.

I’m not sure some people grasp the difference between investing and trading as yet, and for the 100th time, I present my comments on the basic difference in mindset
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/major-gap-up-monday-morning.2480805/page-182?post_id=14964569

Many of us long termers don’t bother about day to day fluctuations. I’m sure you can understand the concept because you have similarly said on another stock that “your advice is who cares if you have bought at 25 or 26 cents once it hits $1 or $3.” So, of course, I would presume that you know the mindset of a long termer or else you would not have passed that comment.
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/game-on.2541555/page-17?post_id=15531966

On my part, I’ve shown a lot of restraint by not posting on other graphite stocks so that we can help the mods out and bring peace to all the forums. I hope that you can show similar restraint and not try to bait me or other people on the TON forum.

You’re a smart guy and I hope that you eventually also become a TON shareholder. We could use someone with your intellect over here. But please stop baiting me and others in the meantime and comment on the stock rather than what you believe we did or did not do.

Cheers and have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.362K 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1355754 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 434802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.