SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Is Tony Swiericzuk Lying Here ?, page-7

1. 2,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 746
    pforpaul what's your point here? I don't see any value in this thread.

No one can really be certain if Tony is lying or not in these particular statements you have posted. Most of the Tony's statements are personal feelings, of which only Tony will hold the answer to if he is lying or not. Things like "working tirelessly" and "we are dissapointed", and i'm "greatful". The fact of the matter is, it really does not matter if Tony is lying or not here. Unfortunately these statements do not determine the success of a project.
    A successful project (in the shareholder's eyes) is determined by delivering it on time, on budget, and to the financial modelling (i.e. profit margins) as presented in the DFS. We already know that the project is NOT on time and is NOT on budget. We can't be certain regarding the future profit margins at this stage because the project has not been completed, but seeing as the project has thus far failed to be delivered on time and on budget an intelligent investor may want to revisit the assumptions in the DFS as to whether or not they believe the project will be financially sound once live. An intelligent investor should also, at this stage, be studying the requirements for the project to actually be completed, because that is also not a sure thing.

As you can see from the above, whether Tony is lying or not in the particular statements you have posted really is a moot point to the financial success of the project. Tony saying he wants to deliver free cash flow to investors, that the forecasted production is delayed, that discussions have commenced to fix the issue, etc, does not necessarily guarantee the success of the project even if these statements are true (of which I personally beleive they are true). But again, it is a moot point if they are true or not.

Now some of Tony's previous statements could be questioned as to if they were true or not. I question if Tony's statement that production would be in June/July were true, since we are now in August and production has not been successful.
    Last edited by aruc6393: 03/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.