VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

Hi All,1. VPG is still in an uptrendRegardless of who is selling...

1. 173 Posts.
    Hi All,

Photobucket

1. VPG is still in an uptrend

Regardless of who is selling what to whom, the trend says the full truth - UP - Conspiracy Free!

2. Trend Line Support

The trend line displayed, is showing once again,that 12.5c is the primary support at this point.

3. The Longer Term group of EMA's are holding - but just. We are seeing a little but of compression in these averages indicating, maybe, that there is a slight agreement of existing price between the Long Term group and the Shorter Term EMA's. This is quite normal in trending markets.

In my opinion, VPG is in a nice consolidation pattern between 12.5 and 16c. IF 16c is taken out then a very quick target will be 20c.

The way 20c is derived is by subtracting 12.5c (Support) from 16c(Resistance) and then adding it 16c. Usually if price breaks out then the difference between Support and Resistance is the distance that the breakout will generally travel.

Once again, patience is key. I know as humans it gets frustrating. Remember that in a trending market, emotions is what causes losses and not the stock itself. The market will take us where ever it takes us. VPG is trending, there is absolutely no denying this.

Usually after a consolidation, the break out is back breaking. On the flip side, if the trend is breached and changes to down then down fret - SHORT it! Its a win - win.

But I like what I see thus far.

Babylon

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.