TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

Dang - I for one think your concerns are real and they worry me...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    Dang - I for one think your concerns are real and they worry me also.

TRH is a super spec "investment"... I personally don't even think it qualifies as investment grade and will not recommend it to anyone.

The only half FACT we have is that the Utah basin is ripe for the picking and TRH have a lot fo ground there. It's only a matter of time. But will TRH be the play??? Or will it turn out to have bald eagles and raptors with rare mud huts. Who knows... Not me, and not anyone else here.

As for the question of CAPEX... Can be done if the project economics stack up. Don't worry about that.

Greenfield Potash mines... Lets ask Potash corp their opinion.

http://www.potashcorp.com/industry_overview/2010/nutrients/potash/4/

Significant Barriers to Entry
    Meeting the projected growth in demand for potash requires long-term commitment because new mines have substantial costs and require extensive development time.

Building a conventional 2-million-tonne mine in Saskatchewan would require an estimated CDN $2.8 billion in upfront capital. Roads, rail, utilities, port facilities and other infrastructure outside the plant gate � plus the potential purchase of deposits � could increase the cost to CDN $5 billion.

We estimate that, from the start of development, full operational capability would take at least seven years, assuming no major permitting or construction difficulties. The preliminary feasibility study phase could add several years. This extended time frame provides a reasonably clear long-term view of potash supply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.