TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

Andrew1234... Hope this makes sense and doesn't peev everyone...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    Andrew1234... Hope this makes sense and doesn't peev everyone off too much.

"You said that you will not recommend it to anyone, in a way that suggests you may be a broker. Is this correct?"

No - I'm a private trader/investor... But I wouldn't recommend this stock to anyone. I think it is poor form to go "Woosh, woosh, toot, toot, this stock will be $2.00 next week. BUY IT NOW!!!"... Like I read so very often on this site.

"You also have stock held and buy plugged in as your position. Is that correct?"

Yes I plan to be a buyer while the Cap is under $30M... But I'm experienced enough to be able to handle any "bad news"... A 100% loss on TRH would be reasonably insignificant to my portfolio. I should have my sentiment as none. Point taken.

"what is it that you personally see in TRH that has you taking a speculative punt so to speak?"

1) I believe there is a huge amount of Potash in the Utah Basin. Intrepid operates there and historical Oil drills are a testament to the "potential".

2) TRH had/has a very low base to grow from - from a Market Capitalisation perspective. Especially when one compares the "potential" resource, to Intrepid's operation, to other Potash juniors.

3) Monti has experience and connections... If there is anyone who might be able to get this over the line, it's that guy. Watch out for any stock sales from him. Would be bad and possibly a sell signal.

4) USA is a massive Potash market that needs more home-grown product. This means that if TRH can line the ducks up, it becomes an extremely viable takeover target for a large and established potash producer.

5) I am very patient. Eventually TRH will get the chance to drill. Maybe this year, maybe in two years... I can and will wait because I think it's inevitable. I can also sustain any wild moves in the stock price. No big deal.

As very risky trades go, TRH is good risk, due to the massive leverage. But only if you're the type who can buy and forget until payday.

The equation for me was sell under 10c and take a 60% loss, vs 1000% profit... What ever came first.

I see a bunch of folks on HotCopper TRH forum counting every cent move and sweating over it.... If that's you, then you have invested too much. When you bought this stock at 90c, you should have been ready for it to fall 50% in the short term. It went up 100% in a few days... Why couldn't it fall just as fast? We tend to forget to ask ourselves those questions.

90c puts the Market Cap at circa $50M... That's still a pretty small market cap, but there really is nothing to push it higher yet.

The recent news is good... But not great and not enough to make TRH worth several hundred million. That's a job for a JORC resource.

My 2c.

PS. Dang, that has to be my longest post in a couple years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.