TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

hold on. WHY wouldn't their own use of value added expanded be...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    hold on. WHY wouldn't their own use of value added expanded be taken into account in any quoted expandable traded graphite figures??
    Wouldn't it go? We produce 5000kts of expanded graphite for export/internal trade
    you're suggesting that it's We produce 50kts but use 45kts ourselves so our published figure is 5 kts.

Surely not. Oh I get it You're saying they're completely closing their OWN mine and going over to 100kts from TON instead ??
    Debatable, Paul would ideally want to know what is Yichang Total Graphite Production?
    Last I read the Biggest Super Pit of the Dragon did 80kts and that wasn't Yichang

Pauldola I'm trying to kick up a thread in Graphite [Siberia] on Dragon Demand and Future Production. I'm basing it around that IM report on China Auctioning Graphite Tenements presumably to come into Production IN China.

You share my 'scepticism' on Dragon Deals , I thought so but if you've now become a 'convert' well, lol
    Let's take it to Siberia Paul. I don't want to come to the TON thread to discuss this issue.
    Would rather go "underground" avoid the Purge, not get flamed and baited a dozen times a day by the usual suspects doing one line ignorance.

cheers Paul gotta go let the bed bugs bite now. It's having the cat sleep on the bed. End of summer fleas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 847539 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1100000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.53am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.