TRO 0.00% 6.1¢ triausmin limited

is tro a good buy: answer: yes imho, page-17

1. 10,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    re: is tro a good buy: answer: yes imho... ta gerr Gerry,

As much as I hated comparing it to CDU (every man and his dog likes to do that), it was the easiest to compare to.

It has similar shares on offer (less actually), more $$$ in the ground, it is JORC compliant, and has higher % metal compared to ore...

It does have some difference obviously, and I am not qualified enough to comment (zinc vs copper mining etc).

What is obvious, is how undervalued it still is.

As far as the comment about hard to mine, well, I don't agree, because all the infrastructure is already there. Also, this is not a mine in whoop whoop. Its not in Iran, the Congo etc etc... Its in NSW!!

Every number crunching exercise I do, shows a mine up and running (lets say in 2-3 years) making $400-$500 Million a year.

This gives a worst case senario of the company having a PE of around 1 if valued at $400 Million. At last account, that would give a share price of $5.

Give it a more realistic PE of say 5 (still low IMHO) it would give it a share price of $25.

I am holding. There is a lot more upside than downside (my personal view on picking stocks), on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.