Is Trump afraid to debate Harris?, page-68

1. 46,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    I agree theres a perception that her use of language confuses and upsets some people. I find that my language has a similar effect.

"if you can consider the POTUS is becoming more titular than substantive, more tip-toed than sure footed, comparing it to times gone by?". .... what I see is the far right has adopted a demagogue as their tyrant.

as in all sensible govt structures there are checks and balances which protect the general nation from stupid, irrational or illegal dictates from the leadership. the US is no different. so you want a more "substantive" POTUS who can overturn "WOKE"? is that your angle? I note you decline to be specific in your posts; perhaps afraid to expose your deeper political beliefs.... I don;'t know.

what WOKE stuff do you want to see substantively addressed?

do you want a federal ban on abortion? a total BAN?

or is it more about deporting immigrants? is it only Latino immigrants that need to be deported? Afro-American immigrants too? perhaps even some selected "white" immigrants as well? certainly Trump will play along and deport more Americans if he can manage it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.