PV1 13.0% 2.6¢ provaris energy ltd

is tte the next maverick?

1. 38 Posts.
    Hi All,

( This Article may have been posted already on HC-apologies for repeating it if it has)

just some interesting reading i found, i think the header says it all.

"Is Titan Energy the next Maverick Drilling and Exploration?"

By Motley Fool Staff - Thursday, April 5th, 2012
    Maverick Drilling and Exploration (ASX: MAD) have been on a hot streak, putting it mildly. The shares have soared over 500 per cent in 2012 alone, making them the very best performer on the whole ASX.

Motley Fool readers will know we first recommended the shares back in August 2011, saying they still looked attractive in January this year, before all the excitement saw Maverick shares take off into the stratosphere.

Source: Google Finance

It’s natural for investors to look for “the next Maverick”.

Some have suggested Titan Energy (ASX: TTE) might be one such stock, saying apparently this penny stock has won a contract to drill an area for oil. The reason people might be excited is that they won the deal over Maverick Drilling and it is in their area.

This really speaks volumes as people watch TTE mirror MAD's path hopefully with the same amazing results.
    *Can anyone shed some light as to when the next drilling results may be forthcoming?* Thanks in advance TTE holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $17.92K 742.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50257 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.