MEI 5.00% 10.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Is TTW buying Midrim from MEI?

1. 10,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1767

My first guess was that CHN would buy Warego North from MEI however I have looked at MEI's other projects and come up with another theory.

My best guess now is that TopTung (TTW) will acquire Midrim from MEI.

My speculative guess is based on this:

1) TTW acquired recently a project in Belleterre, Quebec from Zues Minerals Limited which had 63sq km of Cu-Ni-Co-PGE exploration permits and historic data in the Belleterre-Angliers Greenstone Belt. The article linked above says TTW paid $1.75m in shares and cash. They have since started drilling and got some awesome results.

2) MEI has 200sq km of exploration permits, maiden drill results and its own historic data (the data alone "valued at $5m" pretty pics and info from page 11 of MEI's recent annual report below) at Midrim. Midrim is also on the Belleterre-Angliers Greenstone Belt.

3) TTW went into halt on 13 November 2018 (then voluntary suspension on 15 November 2018) for purposes of a material acquisition.

4) MEI went into halt today for disposal of an asset.

5) Seems to me that TTW would fall over itself to expand its project area, get MEI's historic data and successfully drilled tenements. TTW has about $3.5m cash on hand and has, in the recent past, issued shares to pay for acquisitions in conjunction with cash.

What do you think? Am I on the money here?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1357/1357401-53bec698b7013f9a6efa9d315a63c45a.jpg

Last edited by robbo24: 16/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.