RWD 0.00% 4.4¢ reward minerals ltd

I wouldn’t say it’s wishful thinking, but we need to prove our...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I wouldn’t say it’s wishful thinking, but we need to prove our resource / dfs… then we might get some serious interest.

It’s interesting we still don’t have a CEO after nearly
    4 months, good cost savings, granted it’s probably not the easiest industry to find a leader with some SOP background or experience that can match the Doc, maybe that might be addressed with a joint venture partner??.

Unfortunately the wreck less actions of some of our peers recently, have tarnished the industry as a whole, APC are still trying to get funding, blaming SO4 for delays ( might be a excuse as well), either way, the rest of us are going to be more scrutinised, long term, we need Kll to keep having positive outcomes, they are laying the foundations for the rest of us.

Looking ahead, I just can’t see the Iron Ore price rocketing back up, China’s realestate is in tatters, even if the Gov does step in, there is a huge oversupply of appartments, plus Brazil will be slowly coming back online…long story short, it makes sense that FMG are diversifying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64650 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.