MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Unless Tibbs is operating the drills that are occuring at Mkuju...

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Unless Tibbs is operating the drills that are occuring at Mkuju i think he will admit his influence will be limited.

This stock will be driven only by fundamentals and the 5c swings up and down mean absolutely nothing to my long term prospects.

Spot price back at $62.50 up $2.50 and the March long term price dropped by just $1 so the Uranium sector has recovered in my mind excellently considering the euphoria in the last 3 weeks.

Bargain basement at these prices so I look forward to some announcements in the comiong weeks which will prove Uranex has an expanding mineral zone with strong initial intercepts.

Never forget that Mantra was snapped up next door at approx $9 per pound, and that was purely due to the high U3O8 ppm, but also the favourable soil conditions that allow the uranium to be seperated/extracted easily from the soil.

The price to extract is very profitable at Mkuju river and we are very close so the economics say that we just need to prove a resource and the world is our oyster.
    Unlike other explorers we have this going for us rather than having a resource deep below the surface with other factors such as a clay based soil, or granite being located above the resource.

Our cost to mine and seperate a resource should be very low just like Mantra which is the reason so much has been paid for their uranium deposit. Never forget that.

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.